Terms and conditions
- “Seller/Our/We/US/Carnesia/CARNESIA” shall means Carnesia “Trade License”, the company and the website www.carnesia.com
- “Client/Customer/Ladies” means the person or company to whom this document is addressed.
- “International Customer” Shall mean, “Customers” from outside the Bangladesh.
- “Website” Shall mean, www.carnesia.com or any other subdomains of Carnesia.com which may be accessible unless the permission is given.
- “products/Goods” Shall means only the items listed in our website & store.
- “Order” Shall mean the submission of an order for the products on the website by the customer.
- “Retailer” Shall mean only the customers who registered as a retailer to sell the products only provided by Carnesia.
- “BDT” Shall mean Bangladeshi Currency: BDT.
- “Promo Codes/ Gift Cards” Shall mean any offer given by Carnesia only, No Brand/Company included.
These terms and conditions are applicable to the supply of products made by the Seller, hereafter referred as Carnesia, to the buyer hereafter referred as the Customer.
- The prices of the goods will be as quoted on the Website from time to time. We take reasonable care to ensure that the prices of goods are correct at the time when the
relevant information was entered onto the system. If you see any error please contact our support.
- Prices for our goods may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed.
- All prices are quoted in Bangladeshi Taka (BDT) Sterling and include VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rate chargeable in the Bangladesh for the time being.
However, if the rate of VAT changes between the date of your order and the date of delivery, we will adjust the VAT you pay, unless you have already paid for the products
in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
- As we have a large number of product lines, we have to maintain a mass database, a large shipments arrival may cause us a very busy scheduled day to upload all the
products with the significant contents and pricing. Although we are applying “Zero” tolerance in error/mistake policies, still there might be an error in pricing and in quantity.
If you face any problem such like that before/after placing an order, please inform us, we shall hold the delivery right after your concern and shall not proceed unless we
make corrections, however you can still cancel the order if you would like to. We shall treat the order as cancelled and notify you. Please note that if the pricing error is
obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognized by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the products to you at the incorrect (lower) price.